Keep eat and take photos!

June 18, 2014

I love to eat.
I love to take a photograph of food.
I love to watch culinary TV programs.
I love (sometimes) to create something new for cooking.
I love FOODY STUFF!

Here I am.

Me at The Ardjuna Boutique Hotel and Spa Bandung

My name is Juwita.
Actually, I don't know when I became a food addict. Mmmm, I think when I was child *lol*. As long as there's a camera in my hand and a food in front of me, "Let's take a photo!". Seems weird but nowadays it becomes one of the most popular professions. Let me become one of them ;).

Before I share about foody stuff in my blog, let I share some photos of me with these delicious dishes.

@ The Ardjuna Boutique Hotel and Spa Bandung

I had an opportunity to make a cooking TV program as Producer at one of Bandung's local TVs. Tired, yes! But, I keep thinking positively. I'm able to visit some beautiful places such as restaurant or cafe, tasting some delicious dishes and of course take some photos of foods and write it here! Yaaayyy, that's the best part!

@ Oseng Mercon, Kopo, Bandung

You'll be a little bit envy of me everytime I post something on this blog =)) *peace*

Source: Facebook - Juwita Aimar

I've been started to collect some photos about foody stuff since 2010.
And here it is, from now, I have a new food blog! (My lastest blog is used to write some private posts :D).
Can you call me "Food Blogger" too, please? =)) Mmmm, but I'd rather to be called as a food photographer than a food blogger.

Enjoy every single bite of foods of this "delicious" blog, foodies!

You Might Also Like

0 comments